Homes Admission Advisor
Battersea, London England, United Kingdom
£45 basic salary OTE £55k
Homes Admission Advisor - £45k basic (£55k OTE)
One of our clients are recruiting for 2 Homes Admission Advisors to work on their development in Battersea, London
We are looking for an experienced sales person who will manage the sales and marketing processes of the home and apartments, ensuring the effective daily operation of the Sales & Marketing Department whilst meeting and exceeding budget targets.
A HAA will demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and customer service at all times, whilst promoting the values and vision of the Cinnamon Care Collection.
Experience in property sales or care home residential sales is preferred.
About The Role
· Update the Sales & Marketing activity database on an ongoing basis and produce activity reports on a daily, weekly or ad hoc basis.
· Co-ordinate input from all team members.
· Assist in answering all general sales and marketing enquiries from colleagues and customers, brochure requests, internet enquiries and other channels.
· Acquire information and collate responses and data from customers as required, including chasing up outstanding information
· Assist at sales and marketing events with special emphasis on preparation for and co-ordination of all sales events and exhibitions.
· Record and follow up sales leads to ensure sales targets are met.
· Ensure that all reports are prepared within the required timescale and are accurate.
· Manage and keep up to date the information on the pipeline of potential residents, and when they are likely to become permanent residents, in order to maximise revenue and meet sales targets.
· Develop new contacts, and maintain regular and close contacts with all key care influences
· Identify new sales opportunities and ensure that, where possible, these come to completion
· Flexibility in covering the Sales & Marketing office over seven days, including weekends and evening hours as and when required.
This role involves working within a team and very closely with the General Manager. You will need to be decisive, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable. Confident, enthusiastic with a desire to excel in all area. You will need to possess the ability to prioritise your workload and be able to work under pressure. The ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills is essential.
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW