Full-time, Part-time, Permanent (Hybrid Working)
Andover | Portsmouth | Southampton
Competitive basic salary & commission structure
Recruitment Consultants - Competitive basic salary & commission
RSR Recruitment are growing & expanding. We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our team in 2022.
You will be working for the most exciting UK property recruitment brand to come out of 2021.
RSR Recruitment are industry experts in the New Homes & Property sector, now expanding into Financial Service as a closely related arm to the property industry. Co-founded by three respected professionals, with a collective of 50 some years experience in Recruitment & Property.
These are Monday to Friday roles, offering a Hybrid Working pattern where you will be offered the autonomy to work from home. RSR offer a round the clock service to their clients & candidates alike, so there may be a need for you to form part of an on-call service at weekends.
Hours are negotiable, with an early finish on a Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Communicating with clients & candidates to fully understand their requirements & goals.
- Making perfect matches between our clients & candidates.
- Develop your personal brand so that you become a respected professional in your field.
- Meet with new clients to develop business opportunities & maintain existing RSR client relationships to maximise on business opportunities.
- Understand & take full job briefs to ensure efficiency every time.
- Answer & deal with calls & enquiries that come into RSR, via a range of methods including on the phone & on email.
Skills Required -
- Experience in Recruitment would be desirable, although not essential.
- Knowledge of New Homes, Estate Agency, Property & Financial Services would be an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, taking ownership of your workload.
- The ability to take a flexible & adaptable approach to your daily workload.
- Competent IT skills & use of Social Media.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Thrive working towards targets & goals.
- Full Driving Licence.
RSR Recruitment believe in empowering their people to succeed, as such RSR will invest in their team & provide them with the tools to achieve their goals. If you are hungry for growth & success, joining our team will offer a career that can develop your skills & the ability to progress.
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW