Temporary New Homes Sales Advisers
Part-time & Full-time, Temporary
Wales, United Kingdom
Competive rates of pay
Temporary New Homes Sales Advisers with Competitive rates of pay
We are recruiting for experienced New Homes Sales Advisers to work on a temporary basis, both full and part-time, and with a number of different developers and House-builders.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the sales arena is excellently presented
- Meeting, qualifying and giving tours to customers.
- Managing any existing databases
- Dealing with enquiries, both on the phone and face-to-face
Requirements for the role:
- Proficient in the use of IT
- Confident to work on your own or as part of a team
- Sales and service focussed
- Hold full driving license and own vehicle
- Well presented
New Homes Sales experience would be an advantage, but if you come from an estate agency background or a strong sales & customer service-driven background, we would still like to hear from you.
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW