Temporary New Homes Sales Advisers
Part-time & Full-time, Temporary
Northern Counties, England, United Kingdom
Competive rates of pay
Temporary New Homes Sales Advisers with Competitive rates of pay
We are recruiting for experienced New Homes Sales Advisers to work on a temporary basis, both full and part-time, and with a number of different developers and House-builders.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the sales arena is excellently presented
- Meeting, qualifying and giving tours to customers.
- Managing any existing databases
- Dealing with enquiries, both on the phone and face-to-face
Requirements for the role:
- Proficient in the use of IT
- Confident to work on your own or as part of a team
- Sales and service focussed
- Hold full driving license and own vehicle
- Well presented
New Homes Sales experience would be an advantage, but if you come from an estate agency background or a strong sales & customer service-driven background, we would still like to hear from you.
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW