New Homes Customer Care Administrator
Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
£20/22k basic salary
New Homes Customer Care Adminstrator
Customer Care Administrator
Our Customer Care team provide first class customer service to our residents, ensuring they have the peace of mind in the unlikely event of an issue with their home. As part of the ten-year NHBC structural warranty, we also offer a two-year fixture and fittings warranty, including plumbing, carpentry and electrical works.
The role of administrator is a new role within the Customer Care team, created due to the exciting growth of the business and commitment to our customers, ensuring the very best service we can offer.
The role will involve coordinating remedial works for our Customer Care Coordinators, by liaising and arranging appointments with contractors and our internal maintenance team, to ensure that works run smoothly right through to completion, whilst keeping all parties informed throughout the whole process.
The job can be fast paced, so would definitely suit someone that has similar customer focused experience.
If you feel you fit our requirements, have good interpersonal and administrative skills, submit your CV without delay.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and friendly nature, who enjoys customer interaction with attention to detail.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
• Allocating trades and proactively chasing remedial works via daily “Actions” within COINS
• Electronically recording photos, emails and reports on COINS through the attachment facility for future reference
• Arranging inspection appointments (Director or Production Manager) and following through any agreed works
• Managing Housing Association defect reports and providing updates dependent on the Housing Association requirements
• Arranging Housing Association end of defect remedial works, ensuring all works are signed off and paperwork is submitted back to the Housing Association to enable retention release
• Answering the Customer Care direct line and, also being on hand to assist with the main office “bounce round” number
• Ensuring all data entry is accurate and date relevant to ensure meaningful reports can be produced via the COINS system
• Providing support to the department operative; raising orders, updating his diary, issuing paperwork and following through on feedback
• Carrying out telephone surveys with customers on the operative’s performance
• Putting together the completion paperwork, collating the welcome gifts and passing to the relevant Customer Care Coordinator in advance of completion
• Logging 7-day inspection lists, issuing to the Site Manager and updating COINS
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW