Full-time, Permanent (Hybrid Working)
Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
£24k with additional company benefits
Customer Administrator - £24k with additional company benefits
One of our clients, a five star house builder, are looking for their next Customer Administrator to join the team .
You will be working for one the UK's most prestigious housing developers that provide the highest standards in customer service, being the first point of contact for customers, you will form an essential part of this delivery.
We are looking for people that have a passion for ensuring the customer comes first. You will be a real people person, with exceptional organisational skills & the ability to prioritise your workload to remain effective & efficient.
This is a Monday to Friday role, offering a Hybrid Working pattern where you will work three days from home & two days in the office.
Hours are 0845am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, Fridays provide a nice early finish, 0845am to 3pm.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Communicating with customers, contractors & suppliers to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner, within the agreed timescales.
- Resolving any customer issues before it leads to the point of escalation.
- Preparation of invoices, working within your cost approval limits.
- Organise the completion of works identified through communicating with the customers & the maintenance manager.
- Always looking for opportunities to improve the service delivery.
- Answer & deal with calls & enquiries, via a range of methods including on the phone & on email.
Skills Required -
- Experience in customer service within a house building environment would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, taking ownership of your workload.
- The ability to take a flexible & adaptable approach to your daily workload.
- Competent IT skills including MS Office.
- Previous experience in a strong customer service administration role is desirable.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Educated to GCSE level in English.
Our client are a real investor in their people, joining this business will offer endless career progression opportunities along with the many desirable company benefits in place.
If you would like to join a dynamic team that really pull together to deliver the very best results for their brand & most importantly their customers, this is the job for you.
If you are interested, apply now or contact our consultants for more details.
RSR Recruitment - 02394 006983
As well as being Reputable, Sincere and Resourceful, we’re efficient and the jobs go fast, so be sure, if you think you’re suited to a particular job that catches your eye, to submit your application promptly. If you’re a good fit, we’ll be in touch!
'RSR Recruitment' - Trading name of Ward & Scott Associates Limited
Company number 13052657 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Staddle Stones, 8 St Annes Close, Andover, Hants, SP11 7RW